G R A P P H A S E – II
- To promote gender enabling environment in the society at large.
- To sensitize public sector Departments to bring in Gender Equity in their respective programs.
- To promote women participation in policies as well as in public services.
- To protect working women both in the public and private sectors.
- To promote monitoring mechanism on the gender disparity in the province.
- To build capacity of the officers of line departments with respect to Gender issues.
- To promote career guidance to female students.
- To build capacity of Judicial & Police Officers on Gender-related court cases.
- To build capacity of locally elected female representatives on Gender mainstreaming and gender-based budgeting.
- To promote gender equity in the province.
- Social Welfare Officers of all 25 districts were trained on Gender Mainstreaming, role of women in Socioeconomic Development, Project Cycle/ PC-1 preparation.
- 61 numbers of Officers of provincial line departments were trained on Gender-Based Planning & Monitoring.
- 720 numbers of Female students of degree level were provided career counseling in different fields pertaining to their studies at Districts of Charsadda, Mardan & Peshawar.
- 240 numbers of officers of District line Departments of Abbottabad, Kohat, D.I.Khan, Mardan Peshawar & Swat got awareness on harassment issues and steps for stopping harassment at the workplace under 2010 Act.
- 50 numbers of Civil Judges working in various Districts of the Province were imparted training on Gender Mainstreaming and Women Empowerment.
- 2 –days Training was arranged for Provincial Line Departments on Goal-5 of SDGs with special reference to equity in resource allocation.
- A survey is under progress on Industrial sectors of Hattar, Haripur and Peshawar with special focus on equity in wages and employment.
- Awareness material on display of Harassment act, 2010 was displayed in all Provincial departments.