- Person With Disability Online Registration
- PROMOTING WOMEN AND GIRLS RIGHTS WITH FOCUS ON MERGED DISTRICTS (Click here to download)
- Notification – Reconstitution of KPK Commission on Status of Women
- Click Here To View Merit List Of Various Posts In Social Welfare Department
- ESTABLISHMENT CODE (ESTA CODE) KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
- Celebration of Universal Children’s Day
- Click Here to Download Women Empowerment Policy, 2017
- Click Here to Download Senior Citizens Registration Form
- Women Parliamentary Caucus Provincial Assembly Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Women Empowerment Policy
- Senior Citizens Registration and Privileges
- BOLO Helpline 0800-22227 for victims of Gender Based Violence
The Department has undertaken some special initiatives to promote welfare at large covering different aspects of the society
e-Certificate to PWDs & Registration of PWDs, Senior Citizens & Transgenders
Registration Link of Persons With Disabilities and issuance of e-Certificate To PWDs and checking of Disability record
Bolo Help Line
To ensure convenience and accessibility of services to survivors of gender based violence
Districts of Peshawar, Mardan, Swat, Nowshera, Swabi and Abbottabad
Free access to public places, financial support, separate counters in hospitals
On 7-11-2017 the Council has approved specimen cards for senior citizens.
Women Empowerment Policy
Allow women to practice their basic rights, participate fully in all spheres of life
On 06-12-2017, the Hon’able Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa launched the Policy.
Gender Reform Action Plan
To promote gender enabling environment in the society at large.
Sensitize public sector Departments to bring in Gender Equity in programs
EXPLORE OUR SERVICES / INSTITUTIONS
The Department of Zakat, Ushr, Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is mandated to look after various marginalized segments of population such as poor, destitute women, persons with disabilities, orphans, victims of violence and drug addicts through established institutions and autonomous bodies across the Province.
INFORMATION SECTION OF THE DEPARTMENT
Here you will find all the reports, guidelines/ SOPs, important forms and answers to specific question.